Best Casino Sites
Online casinos are everywhere these days. With so many options people have a hard time separating the great casinos from the rest. Just looking at a casino’s web site will not give you many clues about the integrity of the casino. Reading reviews on affiliate portals won’t help much either. I’m writing this because I wanted to create a guide on how to find the best casino sites. If you follow my advice you will be able to avoid the shady casinos and determine which casino sites truly offer an amazing gambling experience. We also have listed the best new casino sites. This article will look at the top six casinos online today. I will rate the top five casinos on a 1-10 basis on the following categories.
|#||Brand||Products||Visit Site||Ready To Play?|
|1.||Casino,Betting, Poker, Bingo||888.com|
|2.||Casino, Betting, Poker, Bingo||Bet365.com|
Integrity – This category covers the casino’s history, trustworthiness and the overall security of your money. The main problem with online casino sites is that some of them do not pay winners promptly, and in rare cases they do not pay at all. If you hit a $100,000 jackpot you shouldn’t have to worry about the casino finding some stupid reason not to pay or to take a very long time to pay. The casino sites featured in this article are all established and have excellent reputations.
Payout percentage – The house edge at an online casino should be the same as that of a live casino or better. The best casino sites, like the ones listed on this page, are easier to win money at than a brick and mortar casino. This category is important to serious casino gamblers, but recreational players usually overlook payout percentages.
Software & game variety – The game variety and software features of an online casino are very important in my eyes. I like to play the less common games because some have a very low house advantage.
I will rate the largest online casino sites for each of these categories with 10 being the best score. By the end of this article I will have found the best U.S. casinos and the best European casino. All casino players have different preferences, so my findings will not be agreeable with everyone. That is why I’m ranking each casino separately. If you happen to care less about bonuses and more about payout percentages you can simply choose the casino with the highest payout percentage. There are hundreds if not thousands of casinos online. Since I have already narrowed it down to the top 6 casinos it won’t matter which one you pick. Even the casino with the lowest overall ranking will be better than most, so you won’t end up playing at a low quality casino that just happens to have a solid payout percentage.
When you are looking for an online casino to play at you should look at the casino’s fairness and integrity before anything else. There are a couple ways you can make sure that a casino site is fair, and that your money will be safe there. Many U.S. friendly online casinos are based out of Antigua, Malta, Cyprus or Gibraltar. The first three are small island countries. Antigua is located in the Caribbean, and the other two are in the Mediterranean. Gibraltar is a small British territory in Europe. The governments of these small countries embraced online gambling right from the start and are now home to more online gambling companies than the rest of the world combined. They are very strict about who they give licenses to, that is just good business. Integrity means everything in the world of online gaming. The major European casinos are all based out of the United Kingdom where online gambling is legalized and regulated. They are also licensed and regulated out of Gibraltar, where they have many of their offices.
If you look at the bottom of a casino site’s home page you can usually find out where they are based out of and who they are regulated by. If a casino does not provide any of this information on their web site that is a pretty good indicator that you should probably stay away. Here are the results for our top five online casino sites.
1. Bet365 – 10 out of 10 – Bet365 is based out of the UK and is licensed by the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
2. 888 Casino – The 888 brand is recognized around the world. They have been online since 1997. 888 Holdings is listed in the London Stock Exchange and is licensed and regulated by Gibraltar. They are a member of the Interactive gaming Council and certified by eCogra. 888 Casino’s 10 out of 10 integrity and fairness rating is well earned.
3. William Hill – 10 out of 10 – William Hill is one of the oldest gambling companies in the world. Their company was founded in 1934 and has continued to grow and improve over the years.
4. Winpalace Casino (U.S. Friendly) – Winpalace has had very few complaints over the last 10 years. They use the RealTime Gaming (RTG) software which is one of the best, and it is constantly being tested and improved. They are certified by TST as well as CDS, a company that handles disputes for all RTG casinos. Winpalace has earned a 9.5 out of 10 rating in regard to integrity.
5. Sportsbook Casino (U.S. Friendly) – TST tests Sportsbook’s casino software on a regular basis. They also have a license that was issued by the Directorate of Offshore Gaming of Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua is home to many online gambling companies and they pride themselves on having a spotless record. Sportsbook has a perfect reputation in the online casino industry. They get a 9 out of 10.
Best Casino Payout Percentages
Most recreational online casino players do not pay enough attention to payout percentages, if they pay attention at all. The typical online or live casino has a overall payout percentage between 95-96.5%. Payout percentages are closely related to the house advantage or edge. Casinos only make a few cents on every dollar wagered. That may not sound like a lot, but it adds up. The best casino sites have a payout percentage of 96% or higher. All online casinos work with an independent auditor that tests their Random Number Generator (RNG) and payout percentages. This is usually done on a monthly basis. Some casino sites only provide the overall payout percentage while others break it down by game type.
1. Bet365 – Bet365 has the the best casino site payout percentage. The average for all games is 97.44% which is considerably better than brick and mortar casinos. They do not specify the percentage for Blackjack, but it must be high with an average table game percentage of 97.04. Slots games average 95.83%. Their lowest payout percentage is for fixed odds games which is 95.73%. This means that the Bet365 casino is the easiest casino to win money at so they get a 10 out of 10.
2. William Hill Casino – William Hill has has an average payout percentage of 96.6% which is certified through TST and re-tested every month. The overall table game percentage is 97.18% which would indicate that Blackjack is 98.5-99% since the other table games have a higher house edge. Slot machines are at 94.28%. This casino also scores a 10/10.
3. GoCasino (U.S. Friendly) – This casino is the only U.S. friendly casino to list a detailed payout percentage chart on a certification page. They use Certified Fair Gambling to test their software on a monthly basis. The overall payout percentage is 96.15% . Blackjack has a payout percentage of 98.861% and slot games are at 94.178%. If you mostly play real money Blackjack this casino is an excellent choice. GoCasino scores a 9.5/10.
4. 888 Casino – 888 Casino’s payout percentages are calculated by eCogra. They have an overall payout percentage of 96.15% with Blackjack hovering around 97.87%. The video poker at the 888 Casino is currently at 98.17% so this is the casino for you if you play video poker often. Since 888 and GoCasino have the exact same overall payout percentage I give them the same rating; 9.5/10.
5. Sportsbook Casino (U.S. Friendly) – Sportsbook’s casino software is tested by TST, but the results are not listed anywhere. Here is a quote from Sportsbook.com: “Our average Payout Percentage is 97%-98%.”. If we met in the middle and said 97.5% then the Sportsbook Casino would even beat Bet365 but without published statistics from TST we can not confirm this. They are a very popular, respected and established casino so I would be willing to take their word for it, but that is just me. I give them a 9 out of 10 due to the lack of proof.
Software & Game Variety
I’m the type of casino gambler that prefers to play a wide range of games, and most recreational players are the same. Great casino site software should have an extensive game line-up with plenty of ways to customize your experience. When playing a casino game you should be able to alter the speed. Certain games are more enjoyable when they are played slowly and others faster. The action must also be smooth and require very little effort from the player. Here is a list of the top five online casinos in regards to the software and game variety.
1. 888 Casino – 888 uses the latest 3D technology in their casino. They also offer Live Dealer casino games. 888 has one of the largest game selections in the online casino business and also boast some of the largest progressive jackpots. 888 easily earns a 10 out of 10 rating for both software and game variety.
2. Bet365 Casino – The software at the Bet365 casino is very advanced and is loaded with cool features. They offer over 150 casino games. Some of these games have progressive jackpots exceeding $1,000,000. Bet365 also receives a 10/10 for game variety and casino software.
3. William Hill Casino – William Hill also boasts around 150 casino games. Their software is superb in virtually every way. They have 3D games and have live dealers available 24/7 at the Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and Casino Hold’em. Giving the same score to several casinos isn’t very creative, but William Hill also gets a 10/10 on both counts.
4. Winpalace Casino (U.S. Friendly) – Winpalace receives a 10 out of 10 for software, and a 9.5 out of 10 for game variety. They offer over 90 slot machine games, 14 table games, 18 video poker games and 11 miscellaneous casino games. The software features turbo-play and auto-play. The action is both fast and smooth. You won’t have to strain your eyes to see the cards or paytales. The casino lobby could be a little better, but the actual games are everything a casino gambler could want.
5. Sportsbook Casino (U.S. Friendly) – The casino at Sportsbook.com also has around 150 different games, but their software is not as nice as it could be. The cards and paytables are very small, so you have to learn forward quite a bit to see what you have. After you finish a game/hand there is a “Play Again” button. Usually this will start a new hand, but at this casino you will have to hit the “Deal” button again. At best you will play around 25-35% slower at this casino than you would at any of the other casino sites listed in this article. I give Sportsbook a 10 out of 10 for game variety, but they only score a 7 out of 10 for the software.
The Best Casino Sites – Results
I have tallied up the results, and there is a clear winner for the European and American casino sites. I will list the best casino site for each below. I will also provide some details on their bonus package for new players.
Best U.S. Casino – Winpalace is the top U.S. friendly casino based on the information listed above. They have special bonuses that are tailored to specific types of players. They offer a special bonus for slot machine players, video poker players, high rollers and a general bonus for those who do not exclusively play one type of game. These bonuses range from a 200% match up to $1,000, to a 300% match up to $3,000.
Best European Casino – All three of the EU casinos are virtually flawless, but the 888 Casino does stand a little above the rest. They host plenty of rewarding promotions, including a VIP club, and give new players a 100% match bonus up to $1,400.